To make known to all people everywhere God’s call to wholeness through forgiveness and holiness in Jesus Christ, and to invite into membership and to equip for ministry all who respond in faith.
To be a place of restoration, with an atmosphere that encourages un-churched, inactive Christians to return to church, get back in fellowship with other believers, and move on to the place where God wants to take them.
Be a church home for all people, of every race, creed, and national origin.
To provide challenging and inspiring preaching along with practical and insightful Bible teaching.
Experience inspiring and reflective worship.
Develop members to do the work of the ministry.
To be a place where unbelievers can come to salvation in Jesus Christ and un-churched believers can find a new church home.
- There is only one living and true God, the Maker and Preserver of all things.
- He exists in three persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- These three are one in eternity, deity, and purpose; everlasting, of infinite power, wisdom, and goodness.
- The Bible is God’s written Word, uniquely inspired by the Holy Spirit.
- All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation.
- Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ, who was offered as the perfect sacrifice for the sins of the whole world, once and for all.
- The Church was created by God. Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every believer.
- There will be a bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust.
- The return of Jesus Christ is imminent.