There is only one living and true God, the Maker and Preserver of all things. He exists in three persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. These three are one in eternity, deity, and purpose; everlasting, of infinite power, wisdom, and goodness.
- The Bible is God’s written Word, uniquely inspired by the Holy Spirit.
- All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation.
- Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ, who was offered as the perfect sacrifice for the sins of the whole world, once and for all.
- The Church was created by God. Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every believer.
- There will be a bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust.
- The return of Jesus Christ is imminent.